Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Measures (disassembled) 14 " x 34 " x 10½"
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 13" Pneumatic Carlisle brand tires with nylon bearings
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with food grade cutting board and bait basket
- Tee bar handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
* Five (5) rods & reels
* One (1) 48-54 qt. ice cooler
* One (1) smaller cooler, for bait
* One (1) medium sized tackle box
* Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).